Thursday, December 12th - Sunday, December 15th: 10am - 2pm
Christmas is coming... it's practically here! But if you're sick of all the Christmas cheer, you'll want to bring your heart that's two-sizes too small to grab a photo with everyone’s favorite holiday humbug and his loyal dog, Max.
We are offering two convenient ways to visit the Grinch this weekend!
1. Photos with the Grinch & Max:
- Friday, December 13th & Saturday, December 14th from 10am-2pm
Waiting in line definitely brings out the Grinch in all of us... we'll be offering a virtual line so you can meander the market and channel your Cindy Lou Who spirit.**
How It Works:
- Visit the main stage to be added to our Virtual Line.
- Explore the Market!
- We'll send you a text when it's time to come back for Grinchy photos.
- Make a minimum $10 donation to the Calgary Food Bank.
- Chat with the Grinch about how much you both loathe Christmas.
- Our professional photographer will snap your photo together.
- Get a Grinchy treat.*
*while supplies last
**Expect an early cut-off on high volume days.
2. Roaming Grinch:
- Thursday, December 12th & Sunday, December 15th from 10am-2pm
All booked up wrestling with your self-loathing and jazzercise? Catch the Grinch roaming around the market and snap a surly selfie together. The only question now is: but WHAT will you wear?!