Thurs - Sun
9am - 5pm
- Family size salad enough for everyone to share!
- 1 1/2 cups fresh green beans
- 1 1/2 cups fresh yellow beans
- 1 1/2 cups baby tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1-1 1/2 cups grilled corn kernels
- 2 cups spiralized zucchini
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 jalapeños (deseeded and chopped)
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- Par boil the green beans. Add green beans to boiling water for 3-4 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Par boil the yellow beans and set aside.
- Arrange all veggies on a platter.
- For the salad dressing; Add jalapeños, onion, oil, lemon juice, vinegar and parsley to a magic bullet. Process until smooth.
- You can add some to a bit of sour cream for a creamy dip.
- Sprinkle the feta cheese over the salad.
- Serve and enjoy!
- You could easily enjoy this salad on its own or add a protein.