Thurs - Sun
9am - 5pm
By Calgary Farmers' Market
- 4 cups cooked Brown Rice
- 1 cup Beets, grated
- 1 cup Carrots, grated
- 1 cup sliced Almonds, toasted
- 1 cup Spinach
- 1 cup Tofu, cubed
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped
- Prepare your base: rice (brown, wild, Forbidden), quinoa, or cauliflower rice. Set aside.
- Saute tofu cubes in a skillet.
- Assemble the bowls by placing cooked brown rice into 4 bowls, top with beets, carrots, spinach leaves, almonds, sauteed tofu, and scallions.
- Drizzle bowls with Hearts Choices' Glory Bowl dressing.
- Try arugula or kale instead of spinach, add fresh garden peas or roasted squash, use walnuts instead of almonds, top with micro greens. The glory bowl is your oyster... mushroom. This IS a vegan dish after all.