Thurs - Sun
9am - 5pm
Low Carb Plum Cobbler
- 2 cups finely ground almond flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup softened butter or Becel sticks 1/3 cup Swerve sweetener
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3 Tbsp coconut flour
- 4-5 plums
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut up all fruit and place in a large square baking dish.
- Sprinkle with 1 Tbsp Swerve sweetener.
- In a food processor add the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, and soda as well as sweetener. Pulse to mix.
- Cut up butter and drop into the food processor as it is running.
- Add the eggs and mix well.
- Use a spatula to drop batter on top of fruit and spread out.
- Place baking square on a cookie sheet.
- Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Turn heat off the oven and let it rest in the oven for 1/2 hour.
Remove and serve.
- Serve with a scoop of ice-cream!