Thurs - Sun
9am - 5pm
Pepper and Sausage Sheet Pan Supper
- It feeds a family of four!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add the chicken sausages to the sheet pan and bake for 20 minutes *If your sausages are not-precooked they will take longer to bake.
- Remove and add the peppers and onions.
- Sprinkle spices over peppers and onions.
- Bake for another 30 minutes. *If you are using pre-cooked ones you only need to cook all for 30 minutes.
- To serve as a taco, place 1/2 sausage plus peppers in each lettuce leaf.
- Feel free to add more veggies to your sheet pan to mix it up!