Thurs - Sun
9am - 5pm
Spinach Strawberry Salad
By Calgary Farmers' Market
- 1 bag of Spinach
- Strawberries, sliced
- Ginger Spice Pecans
- Goat Cheese
- 1 bottle of Jungle Farm's Saskatoon Vinaigrette
- 1 pkg of Sunflower Microgreens
- Assemble spinach on a big serving platter.
- Add sliced strawberries, pecans, goat cheese.
- Top with microgreens.
- Add vinaigrette to taste (a little goes a long way).
- Make this salad to go in a mason jar! Start with the Saskatoon Vinaigrette on the bottom, layering veggies and other salad fixings with the greens piled on top.