Thurs - Sun
9am - 5pm
Published on: Thursday, September 30, 2021 at 9:00 am
We are Open Thursday – Sunday: 9am – 5pm
Our safety commitment to you:
- Masks: As per Alberta Government regulations, face masks will be mandatory for all indoor public spaces and workplaces, effective September 4th.
- Capacity: As per Alberta Government regulations, capacity will be restricted to 1/3 fire code occupancy, effective September 20th.
- Food Hall: As per Alberta regulations, dining in our Food Hall requires us to enact the Restrictions Exemption Program (REP), effective September 30th customers have three ways to gain access to indoor dining;
- Proof of Vaccination - Required for individuals 12 years and older, Individuals 18 years or older must produce valid personal identification as well.
- Proof of Negative Test - Health Canada approved rapid antigen, rapid PCR, or lab-based PCR test completed within the previous 72 hours.
- Proof of Medical Exemption - A valid medical exemption with the original signed letter from a physician or nurse practitioner.
- Patio: Our patio is open and heated, with a maximum of 6 people per table.
- Door Greeters: You will find door greeters located at our three entrances, ensuring all visitors have masks and offer sanitization.
- Hand Sanitizing: You will find pump stations at all of our entrances & exits and placed around the Market. We also have fully stocked bathrooms with soap for handwashing.
- Take Out: All food hall vendors will be open for takeout.
- Enhanced sanitation practices in high-frequency touchpoints: our cleaning staff is cleaning high-frequency touchpoints using hospital-grade disinfectants and sanitizers.
- The Kids Play Area: Closed, effective September 20th.
Please Help us Ensure a Safe and Healthy Environment for Everyone:
- Do not visit the Market if you are sick or have returned from traveling.
- Customers must wear a mask, shield, or face covering and socially distance themselves when possible.
- To reduce cross-contamination, please do not handle items you do not intend to buy.
- Sanitize or wash your hands frequently. Bathrooms are available by the Food Hall and by our NE entrance.
- Please be patient and kind when you are at the Market, we are all trying to navigate this difficult situation to the best of our abilities.