Published on: Thursday, February 25, 2021 at 9:30 am
We are Open Thursday – Sunday: 9am – 5pm
Our Commitment to You:
- Limiting Capacity: as per Alberta Government regulations, customer capacity will be reduced to 15% of fire code occupancy beginning Sunday, December 13th.
- Mandatory Masks: in accordance with the City of Calgary bylaw, masks are required to enter the Market. If you are exempt, we respectfully ask that you wear a shield to protect yourself and others.
- Hand Sanitizing: friendly greeters will offer to spray your hands prior to entering the Market. You will also find pump stations at all of our entrances & exits and placed around the Market. We also have fully stocked bathrooms with soap for handwashing.
- One-way aisles: to reduce congestion and allow physical distancing, all aisles are one-way. Please follow the directional arrows to promote a safe flow of traffic and reduce face-to-face contact.
- Food Hall Open, Limited Capacity: We look forward to welcoming you to our Food Hall with physically distanced seating to ensure customer safety while you enjoy a bite to eat.
- Shop Alone: as per government regulations, please shop alone whenever possible and only shop with the people you live with.
- Physical distancing: please ensure you are giving us and each other 6ft to safely work and shop.
- Enhanced sanitation practices in high-frequency touchpoints: our cleaning staff is cleaning high-frequency touch points using hospital-grade disinfectants and sanitizers.
- Usage of reusable cups and containers will be suspended until further notice: Vendors must only serve products in take-out packaging. Reusable cups, ceramic dishware, and glass growlers will not be accepted until further notice.
- All public product sampling will be suspended until further notice.
- The Kids Play Area remains closed.
Please Help us Ensure a Safe and Healthy Environment for Everyone:
- As per Alberta public health measures, masks are mandatory in all public spaces.
- Choose one healthy designated shopper for each household, and reach out to elderly family and neighbours to include their needs in your shopping.
- Do not visit the Market if you are sick or have returned from travelling.
- To reduce cross-contamination, please do not handle items you do not intend to buy.
- Maintain a distance of six feet from other people while shopping.
- Sanitize or wash your hands frequently. Bathrooms are available by the Food Hall and by our NE entrance.
- Wash your fruits and vegetables thoroughly at home.
- Be kind, and stay nourished. We’re all in this together!
We are all facing uncertainty and deeply appreciate your choosing to support local businesses. We will remain responsive and implement additional measures as directed and will continue to share updates with you as we all move forward with relaunching Alberta's economy. Please be patient and kind when you are at the Market, we are all trying to navigate this difficult situation to the best of our abilities.