Published on: Wednesday, May 13, 2020 at 9:00 am
We Are What You Eat & We're Here to Help!
We understand that many people are concerned about accessing quality food and the comforts you need to get you through this difficult time. But it in a safe way!
The Market is still open Thursday - Sunday 9am - 5pm for those that are healthy and able to shop, but we want you to still get the things you love if you are practicing self-isolation, are elderly, or immunocompromised. Our small but dedicated team is working hard to serve high-risk individuals, so we've introduced Curb-Side Pick-Up. Once you've submitted your order, we'll shop for your items and then offer contactless pick up by popping it in your trunk.
Please fill out our form (be specific) so we can do our best to pick up everything on your list. We know this isn't perfect, and we might make mistakes, but we're doing the best we can during extraordinary circumstances. We hope that our customers be patient and understanding during this difficult time.
Order Groceries (and other things you love!)
- We have a daily maximum of orders we can process. The form will be closed when the maximum # of orders our small team is able to process is reached.
- Due to overwhelming demand, we cannot guarantee your order will be available the next Market day.
- We cannot guarantee product availability. Substitutions will be made if you have selected this option.
- We will call you if we have any questions about your order.
- Due to the current circumstances, we are doing our best to offer a service to our customers that we are not typically capable of. Unfortunately, we cannot provide the cost of items prior to purchase but we assure you that our vendors will not raise a single price on any item to take advantage of COVID-19. They deeply appreciate your support of local businesses.
- We cannot process any returns or refunds. You must contact the vendor directly with proof of receipt for potential refunds.
- Due to AGLC regulations, we cannot fill any alcohol orders. Please connect with the vendor directly to place your order.
- Much like our vendors, we are a small team that is working tirelessly to provide a service in unprecedented times. Please be kind, be patient, and be understanding. We look forward to serving you!
More information on the measures implemented to keep you safe for a visit to the market.