Published on: Saturday, April 4, 2020 at 9:00 am
We Are What You Eat & We're Here to Help!
We understand that many people are concerned about accessing quality food and the comforts you need to get you through this difficult time. But it in a safe way!
We want you to still get the things you love if you are practicing self-isolation, are elderly or immunocompromised. Our small (but dedicated) team is working hard to serve high-risk individuals, so we've introduced Curb-Side Pick-Up. Once you've submitted your order, we'll shop for your items and then offer contactless pick up by popping it in your trunk.
Please fill out our form (be specific) so we can do our best to pick up everything on your list. We know this isn't perfect, and we might make mistakes, but we're doing the best we can during extraordinary circumstances. We hope that our customers be patient and understanding during this difficult time.
Order Groceries (and other things you love!)
Please Note: You will not receive an email confirmation. Once your order has been submitted, you will be redirected to a Thank You page. If we have any questions about your order, we will call you.
Easter Curbside Pick Up:
The holidays are right around the corner and we recognize that some people may still want to honour their traditions virtually with the food they love while giving up their family get-togethers.
In an effort to be responsive to the demands of the holiday, the following changes will occur to our Curbside Pick Up program for the Easter weekend:
We will only be accepting orders on Sunday, April 5th for pick up on Easter Weekend.
- The order form will open at 9am and will close when we have reached the maximum number of orders our small team can process.
- The order form will be closed Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday for Easter weekend.
- Orders will be available for pick up in the order in which they are received.
- One of our team members will email you to let you know when you're order will be available for pick up (Thursday, April 9th, Friday, April 10th, or Saturday, April 11th).
- We will not be filling orders on Sunday, April 12th.
- We will return to regular curbside operations on Thursday, April 16th.
*The Market will be open Thursday - Sunday 9am - 5pm to serve those that are healthy and able to shop. More information on the measures implemented to keep you safe for a visit to the market on Easter weekend.
- We have a daily maximum of orders we can process. The form will be closed when the maximum # of orders our small team is able to process is reached.
- Due to overwhelming demand, we cannot guarantee your order will be available the next Market day.
- We cannot guarantee product availability. Substitutions will be made if you have selected this option.
- We will call you if we have any questions about your order.
- Due to the current circumstances, we are doing our best to offer a service to our customers that we are not typically capable of. Unfortunately, we cannot provide the cost of items prior to purchase but we assure you that our vendors will not raise a single price on any item to take advantage of COVID-19. They deeply appreciate your support of local businesses.
- We cannot process any returns or refunds. You must contact the vendor directly with proof of receipt for potential refunds.
- Much like our vendors, we are a small team that is working tirelessly to provide a service in unprecedented times. Please be kind, be patient, and be understanding. We look forward to serving you!