Fresh Food Box
Published on: Sunday, May 17, 2020 at 8:30 am
We Are What You Eat & We're Here to Help!
We've put together a box with popular items so you can pick up some essentials without leaving your vehicle.
Pick Up is Saturday, May 30th.
What's Inside the Fresh Food Box:
$150: Perfect for a household of 3-4
Contents may not be exactly as listed; substitutions will be made based on availability and seasonality. At this time, we are not able to accept any additions or substitutions. All other grocery orders must be submitted via our Curbside Pick Up program.
- 1 Bag of Apples
- 1 Bag Oranges
- 3 Mangoes
- 1 Bag of Romaine
- 1 Bunch Radishes
- 6 Cobs of Corn
- 1 Bag Tomatoes
- 1 Bag of Mini Cucumbers
- 2 Onions
- 2 Bulbs Garlic
- 3 Lemons
- 3 Limes
- 1 Chicken Parm
- 1 Package Bacon
- 1 Package Burgers
- 1 Package Pork Stir Fry
- 1 Loaf Whole Wheat Bread, sliced
- 1 Bag of Buns
- 1 Jar of Tomato Sauce
How it Works:
- Place your order by emailing us via the button below.
- Orders are accepted Saturday.
- Once we receive your request, we will call you to confirm your order and process the payment on Sunday. Payment must be received by Sunday or the order will be cancelled.
- We will then share details for pick up.
Wow! This week's Fresh Food Box is SOLD OUT.
Please check back on May 30th for the new offerings for June 6th Pick Up.
- At this time, we are not able to accept any additions or substitutions.
- Due to the current situation, we cannot guarantee the contents of the Fresh Food Box will be exactly as listed. Substitutions will be made based on availability and seasonality.
- We cannot process any returns or refunds.
- Much like our vendors, we are a small team that is working tirelessly to provide a service in unprecedented times. Please be kind, be patient, and be understanding. We look forward to serving you!
The Market is open Thursday - Sunday 9am - 5pm for those that are healthy and able to shop. Click for more information on the measures implemented to keep you safe for a visit to the market.