7th Annual Thanksgiving Pie Bake-off
Thursday, October 10, 2019 at 10:00 am
What Pie will be on Your Thanksgiving Table?
Fall is on its way and thoughts of turkey dinner are starting to tempt your taste buds. To help you select the pie you will serve this year, join us for our 7th Annual Thanksgiving Pie Bake-off from 10am-2pm on Thursday, October 10th and Friday, October 11th.
Here is how it works:
- Make a cash donation to the Calgary Food Bank (recommended $5/person).
- Sample the delicious pies.
- Vote for your favourite.
- Pat yourself on the back for helping all Calgarians have food on their plates this Thanksgiving.
- A Taste of Quebec: Maple Pumpkin
- Delissitude: Coconut Crème Pumpkin Pie (Gluten, Nut & Dairy Free)
- Innisfail Growers: Rhu-berry Pie
- Simple Simon Pies: Mystery Harvest Pie
- Yum Bakery: Sour Cherry & Sour Cream Pie
We hope to see you there, it’s going to be slice!
*While supplies last.