Tea with Mrs. Claus
Friday, November 22, 2019 at 11:00 am
A Holiday Tea Party with Mrs. Claus & her Elves!
Mrs. Claus is so excited to sing carols, enjoy holiday treats, and sip tea together. Guests are encouraged to wear their holiday finest to take photos with Mrs. Claus by our beautiful Christmas tree.*
We invite children to bring their letter to Santa for Mrs. Claus to personally deliver; she promises Santa will send each child a personalized letter in return.
Tea with Mrs. Claus dates:
- Friday, November 22nd: 11am & 2pm
- Sunday, November 24th: 11am & 2pm
- Friday, November 29th: 11am & 2pm
Purchase Tickets Today
*Please bring a personal device to capture photos.
- How much are tickets: Tickets: $20.00 each.
- Are adults included in the cost of a child’s ticket? No. Every attendee, child or adult each requires a ticket.
- Who is the event best suited for? This event is best suited for children ages 3-8. Children must be accompanied by an adult. (Maximum 2 children per adult).
- How long is the tea party? Each tea party will be 1 hour in length.
- Who captures the photos? We recommend you bring a personal device to capture photos. Mrs. Claus’ elves will happily assist to take group shoots.
- My family has a food allergy, can we attend? We will do our best to accommodate food allergies and sensitivities.