We are what you eat. AND we’re Here FOR you.
Our safety commitment to you:
- Masks: as per Alberta Government regulations, masks will be mandatory for all indoor public spaces and workplaces effective Saturday, September 4th.
- Capacity: as per Alberta Government regulations, all restrictions regarding capacity have been lifted effective Thursday, July 1st.
- Hand Sanitizing: You will find hand sanitizer pump stations at all of our entrances & exits and placed around the Market. We also have fully stocked bathrooms with soap for handwashing.
- Food Hall: Indoor seating available.
- Patio: Outdoor patio dining available.
- Enhanced sanitation practices in high-frequency touchpoints: our cleaning staff is cleaning high-frequency touchpoints using hospital-grade disinfectants and sanitizers.
- Kids Play Area: Open.
Please help us ensure a safe and healthy environment for everyone:
- Do not visit the Market if you are sick or have returned from travelling.
- Customers must wear a mask, shield, or face covering and socially distance themselves when possible.
- To reduce cross-contamination, please do not handle items you do not intend to buy.
- Sanitize or wash your hands frequently. Bathrooms are available by the Food Hall and by our NE entrance.
- Be kind and stay nourished.