Fresh Market Boxes
Published on: Thursday, May 6, 2021 at 9:00 am
We Are What You Eat & We're Here to Help
A Weekly Box Packed Full of Produce, Proteins, & Pantry Items
Eat local & seasonally... even if that means you need to think outside the box and try something new. We'll drop the Fresh Market Box in your vehicle with Contactless Curbside Pick Up every Saturday.
What's Inside: $150
Perfect for a household of 3-4
Sold Out - Please check back on Thursday May 13th at 9 am!
How it Works:
- Orders will be accepted until we reach capacity. SOLD OUT!
- Place your order by emailing us via the button below. ⠀
- Once we receive your request, we will call you to process payment (if payment is not received by Sunday, May 9th your order will be cancelled).⠀
We will then share details for the Saturday, May 15th pick-up.
- 2lb Bag of Beets - Panorama
- 1 Bunch of BC Asparagus - Panorama
- 1 Bunch of Leeks - Panorama
- 1 Romain Lettuce Bag - Cherry Pit
- 1 Bunch of Swiss Chard - Lyalta Farms
- 1 Watermelon - Cherry Pit
- 2 Pomegranates - Cherry Pit
- 2 Lemons - Cherry Pit
- 1lb of Alberta Roma Tomatoes on the Vine - Cherry Pit
- 1 Bag Cucumbers - Gull Valley
- 1 Package of Sprouts - Gull Valley
- 1 Package of Pulled Pork - Big T's BBQ
- 1lb Ground Beef - Bauer Meats
- 1 Package of seasoned Chicken Wings - Market Seafood
- 1 Package Pork Stiryfry - Spraggs
- 1 Bag of Buns - Big T's BBQ
- Half a dozen Bagels - Waynes
- Bag of Granola - Going Nuts
- Dessert Crisp - Innisfail Growers
- 1 Container of Cream Cheese - Waynes
- 1 500G of Yogurt - Blush Lane
- At this time, we are not able to accept any additions or substitutions.
- We cannot guarantee the contents of the Fresh Market Box will be exactly as listed; substitutions will be made based on availability & seasonality.
- We cannot process any returns or refunds.
- Much like our vendors, we are a small team that is working tirelessly to provide a service in unprecedented times. Please be kind, be patient, and be understanding. We look forward to serving you!
The Market is open Thursday - Sunday 9am - 5pm for those that are healthy and able to shop. Click for more information on the measures implemented to keep you safe for a visit to the market.