BBQ Cedar Plank Salmon
Ready to have the best salmon you’ve ever eaten? Not only is this dish easy to make, but the cedar plank prevents the fish from sticking to the grill and makes cleaning up a breeze. We like to serve it with rice and roasted veggies, but any sides would do!
- 1 Fillet of Salmon (about 1.5 lbs)
- 1 tsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp Chopped Fresh Dill (½ tsp if dried)
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil, Salt, Fresh Ground Black Pepper
METHOD / DIRECTIONS
- Soak cedar plank in cold water for approximately 2 hours, weighing it down with a heavy object.
- Place the Salmon on the plank skin side down.
- Brush the salmon with olive oil and Worcestershire sauce.
- Season with dill, salt and pepper.
- Put plank directly on the preheated BBQ grill.
- Close the lid and cook over high heat for approximately 25–30minutes.
- Spray the corners of the plank with water every few minutes.
Market Seafood has Calgary’s largest selection of fresh seafood, including Farmed Atlantic Salmon and Wild Sockeye Salmon!