Gluten-Free Apple Pumpkin Loaf
This loaf is the perfect thing for so many occasions! Having company over for brunch? Serve this loaf alongside a bowl of fresh fruit, parfaits of yogurt, lots of coffee and tea, and you’re all set. Looking for a hostess gift? Wrap this load in parchment paper and add a beautiful ribbon with a jar of cream cheese icing, and you’ve got the perfect gift.
1/3 cup canola oil
2 large eggs
1 can (398 ml) canned pumpkin
1/2 cup granular sweetner
2 Tbsp brown sugar
1 tsp each baking soda and baking powder
2 tsp pumpkin spice
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1 1/2 cup shredded honey crisp apple
1 1/2 cup gluten free flour blend (1 to 1)
1/4 cup coconut milk
1/2 cup raw chopped walnuts
METHOD / DIRECTIONS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper
- In a stand mixer add the oil, eggs and pumpkin. Mix well.
- Add the sweeteners, baking powder and soda and spices and mix.
- Add the shredded apples and mix on low speed.
- Add the gluten free flour and coconut milk and mix on low, increase speed to medium and beat for a minute
- Fold in the walnuts.
- Pour batter into lined loaf pan.
- Bake muffins for 32-35 minutes and loaf for 45-50 minutes.
- Remove and cool.