Pepper and Sausage Sheet Pan Supper
By: Calgary Farmers Market
Looking for an easy peasy meal? This super simple, quick dinner is the perfect solution. All you need to do is chuck some sausages and peppers on a sheet pan, and bake! You could easily switch it up and cook this on your BBQ too.
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 2 large chicken sausages or 4 smaller sausages*
- 1 tsp garlic powder and onion powder
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- Green leaf lettuce- lettuce leaves
METHOD / DIRECTIONS
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add the chicken sausages to the sheet pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove and add the peppers and onions.
- Sprinkle spices over all.
- Bake for another 30 minutes.
If you are using precooked ones you only need to cook all for 30 minutes. To serve as a taco, place 1/2 sausage plus peppers in each lettuce leaf.